Concrete Moisture Solutions, Inc. is the United States’ sole distributor of the CPS admixture. For projects that require a commodity lower-priced product, CPS admixture provides an economical way to address complete moisture vapor emission issues and eliminate the need for surface-applied moisture mitigation products on new concrete slabs.
- Water to cementitious material range: 0.40-0.53
- Sodium silicate-based admixture
- Certified shrink reducing admixture
- Certified corrosion inhibitor
- Increased strength
- Compatible with normal and lightweight mix designs
- Compatible with all floor coverings, adhesives, coatings & roofing membranes
- No volatile organic compounds (VOCs)
A Solid Performer
CPS moisture vapor reduction admixture (MVRA) is a non-toxic admixture with a long history of successful installations in the field. Our limited lifetime warranty and adhesion warranty provide peace of mind.
Independent testing labs have proven CPS to be an extremely effective sodium silicate-based MVRA.
ASTM C-157 Testing
ASTM C-1543 Testing