CSXtreme provides the industry-leading benefits of Barrier One with an added enhancement that makes it perfect for outdoor use. As a porosity inhibiting admixture (PIA), CSXtreme makes concrete impermeable, eliminating the need for surface sealers and coatings.
Create concrete that withstands weather, moisture, temperature fluctuations and exposure to acids and deicing compounds.
- Water to cementitious material range: 0.31-0.52
- Formulated for outdoor use
- Certified resistance to deicing compounds
- Certified shrink reducing admixture
- Certified corrosion inhibitor
- Certified alkali silica reactivity (ASR) inhibiting admixture
- Increased strength
- Efflorescence inhibition
- Reduced slab curling and warping
- Increased abrasion resistance
- Improved workability
- Compatible with normal and lightweight mix designs
- Compatible with all floor coverings, adhesives, coatings & roofing membranes
- Resistant to oils, fats and acids
- Quantitative tracer technology
- Daily field testing
- Sodium silicate free
- No volatile organic compounds (VOCs)
Concrete that Stands Up to the Extremes
CSXtreme, like Barrier One, closes the capillary system within concrete to make it truly impermeable to water. The resulting concrete is denser and stronger with increased resistance to abrasion, warping and shrinkage.
With added ingredients that withstand extreme temperature fluctuations, chemical and weather exposure, CSXtreme is designed to maximize performance in outdoor and harsh indoor environments.
CSXtreme is formulated for use in:
- Sea walls
- Sewage tanks
- Water tanks
- Acidic environments
- And much more!
(Rapid Chloride Ion Test)
(six aggregates tested)